Work with Us
Paid Staff Opening: Hospitality Coordinator (part-time)
Click here to download the Job Description (also listed below)
Primary Job Duties
Programs Hospitality and Administration
- In consultation with Program Team(s), ensure that all program participants feel welcomed, prioritized and supported throughout their time in Seattle;
- In consultation with Program Team(s), coordinate all travel arrangements for incoming program participants;
- In consultation with Program Team(s), coordinate all accommodation arrangements (homestays, Air B&B, hotels) for incoming program participants;
- Provide other support to program staff, as needed.
External Affairs Hospitality and Administration
- Work closely with external affairs team to take responsibility for homestay cultivation and stewardship;
- Work closely with external affairs team on events related to iLEAP programs and special events related to donor cultivation and stewardship;
- Provide other support to external affairs team, as needed.
Operations Hospitality and Administration
- Responsible and accountable for the organization, cleanliness, and aesthetic of iLEAP training and office space;
- Provide high-level customer service and hospitality for all those who use and are connected to the iLEAP space;
- Represent iLEAP with Good Shepherd Center resident management and its tenants and work to maintain positive relationships;
- Coordinate guest reception;
- Provide other support to operations team, as needed.
Operations: Space Rental Program Hospitality and Administration
- Coordinate negotiations for space contracts and book event space, order supplies and audiovisual equipment, and ensure appropriate décor (florals, linens, color schemes, etc);
- Gather information on each booking to achieve quality event productions;
- Propose new ideas to improve the event planning and implementation process;
- Manage and supervise event preparation, during the event, and clean up for events as necessary, ensuring all building and rental regulations are followed;
- Manage and track space rental revenues and expenditures;
- Inform iLEAP leadership by reviewing and analyzing rental data; summarizing information; identifying and presenting trends and opportunities;
- Initiate and manage the marketing and advertising of space rental activities to outside clientele, including scheduling walk-throughs, Open Houses, promotional materials, and outside sales.
1. Programs 25%
2. External Affairs 25%
3. Operations 50%
- High level of self-awareness;
- Skilled at giving and receiving feedback;
- Alignment with iLEAP vision and mission;
- Cross-cultural hospitality;
- Skilled at working in teams and independently;
- Resourceful and solution-oriented;
- Creative problem-solver
- Flexible, patient and compassionate;
- Clear, effective and efficient communicator;
- Ability to communicate with diverse audiences.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the broad field of hospitality (hotel, travel/tourism, event management, food services, etc);
- English language fluency (speaking and listening), advanced (writing);
- Experience working outside of the US, a plus.
- Office 365
- Asana/Workflow platform
- Constant Contact
- Reports to: Executive Director
- FTE: 50% to 75%, seasonal, may increase
- Salary Range: $21.50-23.50/per hour
- Initial contract: 6 months, long-term renewal TBD
- Benefits: flexible work schedule, strong work culture of personal and professional growth
- To apply visit this link: https://ileap.formstack.com/forms/hosp_coordinator
There are a number of ways that you can volunteer your time and share your skills with iLEAP. Please email info@iLEAP.org with your questions.
- Event Support: venue set up & take down, greeting attendees, overall event preparations
- Program Support: helping to provide “behind the scenes” support for specific training activities
- Operations Support: general space maintenance and assistance–we have a large and beautiful office space, so we’re always looking for help in taking care of it!