iLEAP is housed in the historic Good Shepherd Center (GSC) in the Wallingford neighborhood of Seattle. Perched on the 4th floor and occupying the entire south wing, the iLEAP space totals 4,400 square feet with stunning views of Seattle from the Olympics to Cascades. This light filled space with hardwood floors and elevated ceilings is versatile enough to inspire intimate dialogue and accommodate large presentations. Constructed in 1906 by Conrad Alfred Breitung the GSC is known for its fine Italianate style embellished with Corinthian capitals, elaborate stone work, and the beautiful grounds filled with greenery. Conveniently located on three major bus lines, the Good Shepherd Center also offers free parking.
HOURS OF OPERATION:
|2018 Base Rental Rates|
|Hourly||Daily (8am-6pm)||Cleaning Fee|
- Free parking
- Free wi-fi
- Hardwood floors and rugs
- 15-foot ceilings make rooms feel even more spacious
- Large white boards & markers
- Doors for privacy
- Huge windows allow spectacular views and natural lighting
- Furniture: 50 chairs, 8 tables 2ft x 6ft
- Lounge areas: sofas and lounge chairs
- Projector and portable screen (PC & Mac)
- Small speaker for videos
- Kitchen: for prep and cleaning only, limited serving utensils
- 694.5 square feet
- Capacity: up to 25 people
- There is also a wonderful west-facing view of the Tilth Children’s Garden, Meridian Park, Queen Anne Hill, Phinney Ridge, and the Olympic Mountain Range.
The East Hall
- 2,156 square feet
- Capacity: up to 100 people
- Two lounge areas with sofas and chairs
- There are stunning east and south-facing views of the Cascade mountains, Downtown Seattle, Lake Washington, Mt. Rainier, Capitol Hill, Lake Union, and Queen Anne Hill.