Discover Global Leadership that Transcends Borders, Fosters Unity, and Overcomes Our Greatest Challenges: In a world that wants to focus on the differences that divide us, we need leaders and leadership that can bring us together. Your leadership is needed to create change where it counts the most. In the Global Pluralism in Practice course, you’ll gain the tools needed to advance justice and create human connections despite differences between cultures and across borders. You’ll learn how our past has contributed to the issues our societies face today. Discover ways to transform multicultural barriers while forging connections with diverse individuals, all across the globe.
Max 25 people
About the Program
- 期間: 4週間
- Coming Soon!
Global Pluralism in Practice Topic Overview:
- Equity and Inclusion: Deepen your understanding of the meaning of equity and inclusion and how to advance it in your life.
- Social Construction: How do humans look at the world? How do we come to believe what is true for us?
- Identity Formation: What makes you who you are? What shapes your identity?
- Storytelling: Discover your personal story and how it relates to the stories of others and the larger society.
- Personal History: Learn about your personal history and the micro and macro focus that informs who you are.
- Global Leadership: Expand your cultural understanding and develop skills for leading across borders.
Course Length: 4 weeks
Mya Fisher, MA, PhD
Credentials: Principal and Founder at Global Education Diversity Dialogues | Full Bio>
Mya’s Perspective: “In the Global Pluralism course, participants explore challenging social issues through their personal, lived experiences. Our collective ability to engage complicated topics such as identity, justice, and equity is a vital leadership skill as we face global challenges that require cross-cultural communication and understanding.”