High-quality, high-impact customizable course for your needs
iLEAP has 15 years of experience in designing and delivering programs that have a positive, lifelong impact on young people. For this reason, we also work with institutions, organizations, and businesses around the world to develop unique programming focusing on leadership.
What iLEAP can bring to you
- 15 years of experience in international education at your service to collaborate in online or in-person program development with minimal time and effort required on your side
What makes iLEAP customized programs different
- Certificate from an American University: Western Washington University awards certificates to participants completing iLEAP customized online programs
- High impact courses: 100% of the past participants said they want to recommend iLEAP programs to others
- Wide range of leadership contents: Available contents are global leadership, social leadership, career discovery, climate crisis leadership and global pluralism
- English support: ESL class is available for non-English speaking learners in partnership with Western Washington University
Explore our customized programs and envision your unique course with iLEAP!
A. We have vast experience in serving high schools, universities, non-profit organizations, and businesses.
A. We are happy to set up a call with you to listen to your thoughts, concerns, and current states of the organization! Please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
It might also be helpful for you to visit Find Your Course [hyperlinked] to navigate our offerings.
A. We are happy to listen to your thoughts, concerns, and current states of the curriculum at your school, and build a customized program for you!
Please contact us at email@example.com to set up the first call.
A. We developed our unique curriculum by collaborating with the experts from the field such as diversity and inclusion, climate change, women’s leadership and the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). We’d be happy to work with you to develop curriculum for your school or organization that meets your needs.
A. Yes! Please download a brochure (last updated in January 2022) from down below.